CALGARY, Alberta–Solesto Solutions, a cloud strategy, implementation and managed service provider and Workday, a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced they have entered into a strategic alliance for the Canadian market.
One cloud application for better business performance
Workday was founded on a disruptive idea: to put people at the center of enterprise software. Now, over a decade later, they are still delivering on that idea every day. With a customer list ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, 70 percent of which are live, Workday achieved an industry-leading 97 percent customer satisfaction rating this year.
Workday combines finance and HR in one seamless system for better business performance:
- One version: Innovate faster with less risk. With Workday, every customer is on the latest version of our software. As we roll out new versions, your system automatically converts to the latest release. No more disruptive upgrades. And no one is left behind.
- One experience: Workday provides an intuitive and informative experience that empowers you to manage your own change and engage your workforce.
- One architecture: Continuously modern. With Workday, you stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends and innovations in the industry at your own pace and without sacrificing availability or performance.
- One source of truth: Turn insight into action. With a single system for finance, HR, and analytics, Workday gives you total visibility coupled with the power to act on it.
- One security model: Workday provides protections that traditional software vendors can’t. They build, and continually update, rigorous safeguards into every product to maintain the highest level of security.
- One community: Through a highly engaged ecosystem, their customers share ideas and best practices as a community, and actively engage product teams on the next innovations.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Solesto Solutions is a technology strategy and implementation firm focussed on cloud and digital transformation. Find out more about Solesto and their mission to create exponential value for customers and talent at Solesto.com. Join the discussion on the digital and cloud transformation on Twitter (@SolestoCloud). Follow Solesto on LinkedIn for upcoming career opportunities.